Dry Blasting Yorkshire
Our careful choice of media and air pressure will vary depending on the task and will ensure that your parts are brought back to the highest standard, We understand that most parts are irreplaceable and take the upmost care when completing our clients work.
Our wide range of blasting media includes:
- Garnet Blasting
- Aluminium oxide Blasting
- Glass Grit Blasting
- Shot Blasting chilled Iron Blasting
- Soda Blasting
- Plastic Media Blasting
- Natural Media Blasting
Dry Blasting Before and After Galleries
A selection of Bare Metal Blasting services on a wide range applications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dry Blasting
What is Dry Blasting?
We use various media in the pressure pots, and control the air pressure so as to finish a project with no damage or warpage.
Bare Metal services specialise in fine finish blasting and not industrial blasting.
Bare Metal use Vixen blast cabinets to provide for a cleaner environmental impact and reduced risk to the operator.
Why Use Bare Metal Dry Blast Services?
- Bare Metal’s dry blast services is more cost effective and great at prepping parts for painting.
- We mainly use this service on ferrous metal parts as it’s an excellent choice for surface preparation. This means the part is then ready for painting.
- The selection of media and air pressure is critical in achieving the desired finish.
- Bare Metal dry blasting service can alter final finishes. We can tape off critical surfaces, bead blast and re-vapour blast for a ‘cast’ look on alloy parts. We can also leave the part bead blasted for a ‘classic’ finish.
What Size Can The Parts Be?
- Our Vixen dry blast cabinets measure 2100mmx 1400mm x 900mm and 900mm x 1100mm x 860.
- Dependant on the task, our services can use any media that is required to provide the best finish.
- Any questions about our blasting service please call Bare Metal.
Can You Blast My Painted Part?
Our services can remove most paint or surface treatment using various methods.
Have you got any questions about our services? Please contact us.
Do I Need To Prepare My Part For Blasting?
- To reduce costs you could degrease and remove bearings yourself to save some money and get your parts back faster if applicable.
- If this not an option we have a heated commercial wash plant and we will be more than happy to take care of this for you.
- If you intend to replace the bearings they may be left in place.
- Degreasing will be charged at an hourly rate.
What Materials Can Be Dry Blasted?
- Generally ferrous materials are dry blasted prior to a protective coating being applied.
- Alloys can also be dry blasted utilising a selection of compatible media.
- If you have any questions please contact Bare Metal.
Dry Blasting Near Me
Bare Metal Blasting are based in Wetherby, Leeds, West Yorkshire. We are ideally located just off the A1 in Thorp Arch and offer our services to the wider area. Our customers come from all over the County and sometimes further. Leeds, Wakefield, York, Harrogate, Halifax, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Bradford are just a few locations our clients have travelled from.
We are also a Vapour Blasting Specialist so if you are unsure which service is right for you, get in touch and we give you some advice.
For more information on our array of services and to obtain a quote for your Dry Blasting requirements, give us a call on 07377 804018 or you can complete the contact form below.